A Cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. We may use both “Session Cookies” and “Persistent Cookies” on this website. Session Cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Types of Cookies
Different cookies are used for different purposes. Our site may use these types of cookies:
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to improve how our website works, by allowing us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are helpful to improve your website experience, but are not essential. For example, these cookies help us recognize you return to our website and personalize content for you.
- Advertising, tracking or targeting cookies. Ad cookies may allow us to record information about your visit to our website so we can make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. They record things like pages visited and links clicked. These cookies enable us to share data, such as what you like, with our advertisers, so the advertisement you see can be more relevant to your preferences. They help us to understand shopping behavior of our visitors, which helps us to keep improving our website for your benefit. These may also be Third-party Cookies.
- Third-party cookies. Certain third party services and ad networks may display advertising on our Service, or manage our advertising on other websites. Such parties may use certain tracking technologies to collect certain information about your activities on the Services and different third party Services to provide you with targeted advertising based on your interests and preferences. You may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from certain advertisers and ad networks by visiting http://preferences.truste.com/ (or if you are located in the European Union visiting YourChoicesOnline.eu). Please note this does not opt you out of receiving all advertising.
Name of Cookie
Used to collect data about how visitors use our Site. The data is used to compile reports and improve the website. The cookies collect data in anonymous form. Read Google’s overview of options to safeguard your data here.
Used to collect data about how visitors use our Site. These include uses to:
These cookies set by a third party (DoubleClick) and are used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to you across the web. Targeted advertisements may be displayed to you based on your previous visits to this website. For example, advertisements about a topic you have expressed an interest in while browsing our site may be displayed to you across the web. In addition, these cookies measure the conversion rate of ads presented to the user.
For more information, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
If you wish to disable DoubleClick cookies on your browser please visit this website.
Used to tracked logged-in status and ensure data persists for functionality purposes.
Cookies used to collect data about how visitors use our Site and tracks a visitor’s session on the Site.
Used by Google’s AdSense for advertisements across websites using Google’s ad services.
Used as part of the Google ReCaptcha service, which is used to determine whether or not a website visitor is a real person.
Choosing Your Cookie Settings
You have a choice about the placement of cookies on our website. Please visit our consent manager tool to make or manage your cookie use preferences. You may withdraw your consent for our cookie uses that are not strictly necessary at any time by re-engaging the consent manager tool.
You can also use your web browser to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation. Guidance on how to control cookies in popular browsers is contained here:
You can also find additional information on cookie controls and advertisement here:
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
- Australian Digital Advertising Alliance
Google allows users to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services. You can adjust your setting here, or download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to 'do not track' signals and similar settings or mechanisms. When you use the Platform, we try to provide a customized experience.
Changes to Our Cookie Uses
Cross-Border Data Transfers
The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer personal data in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. We are based in the United States.
Third Party Cookie Providers
For mobile apps, please refer to your mobile device’s settings, or download the AppChoices app. Please note that even if you opt-out of Cookies or otherwise opt-out of interest based advertising, you may still receive advertisements, they just won’t be tailored to your interests. Also, if you opt-out and later delete your Cookies, use a different browser, buy a new computer or device, you may need to renew your opt-out/consent choices.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us here.